The Elora Battery Interface can easily integrate with nearly every mobile workstation, patient monitoring system or mobile medical device that requires power. The scalable, small form factor battery interface is designed for easy battery installation and removal, as well as a secure battery fit. Using “Bridge Power”, the Elora Battery Interface contains an internal battery to provide enough backup power to swap out a depleted Elora 240 battery for a fully charged one. The Elora Battery Interface allows any healthcare facility to standardize on a single power system eliminating battery related problems across multiple device platforms.
- Size: 11.06 x 7.28 x 3.74 in.(28.09 x 18.49 x 9.49 cm)
- Weight: 4.25lbs. (1.9 kg)
- Multi-Position Mounting Plate – installsion many common mobile workstationor patient monitoring devices
- Built-in AC inverter to allow compatibilitywith 3-prong plugs
- Internal battery to maintain continuouspower during battery swaps
- Optional power supplyallows the interface