The ELORA battery charger sets a new standard in medical battery systems. With multiple charging options employing “smart” technology, the user has access to fully charged batteries within 4 hours. When the user is prepared to remove a battery from the Elora charger, a green LED will illuminate the battery that should be used next. This feature ensures that all batteries throughout the fleet are used equally to ensure maximum battery life.
We understand that infection control is a top priority for hospitals and other healthcare facilities. With this in mind, we’ve utilized the latest UV LED technology to aid in the disinfection of the battery surfaces during its charge cycle. Our award-winning technology employs charge protocols designed to deliver the right charge routine for each battery under the prevailing conditions. These protocols ensure each battery charges quickly and as safely as possible.
Wall Charging Cabinet
Promoting even cycling, the Elora Battery Charger Cabinet gives the staff a quick, intuitive way to identify a battery’s charge status.
- Size: 31.04 x 11.09 x 5.55 inches (78.84 x 28.16 x 14.12 cm)
- Weight: 30.05 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- 3 charge positions
- Charge-time: 4 Hours or less (approximate)
- Modular – On-wall or in-wall mounting – Designed to meet ADA corridor standards (flush mount options) or NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Standards (wall mounted option)
- UV LED technology to aid in infection control
- “Smart Indicator” illuminates a green LED to indicate which battery is ready for use
- Single power cable
LP3 Compact Charging
For tight spaces in your healthcare setting, the LP3 Performance Charger can easily fit on shelves or tabletops.
3-position simultaneous charging
Size: 13.30 x 9.10 x 4.20 in (33.75 x 23.1 x 10.67 cm)
Weight: 4.6 lbs (2.09 kg)
Field upgradable software
2 Year Warranty